Welcome at f16simulator.net
This homepage is intended as a presentation of my project – a flightsimulator based on a 1:1 cockpitreplica of the F-16 Falcon – and also give other pitbuilders ideas, tips&tricks and hopefully motivation for their own projects.
Have fun browsing the page!
Michi “MiHi” Hirczy
- How I build my instrumentShort Tutorial Video
- Right Side Frame DoneIt’s finally done!
- Right AUX new from scratchA new RAUX console has been build
- Armrest doneFinally it’s complete!
- MapBox done really fastBecause of illness I concentrated on 3D printed things.
- Armrest Final LegJust the final steps on the body missing.
- Armrest startedThe first steps for the armrest have begun.
- ZEROIZE Panel and CoverNew parts of right console structure get added.
- Wristrest doneThe rest for the right wrist is finally complete!
- Right Consolecovers doneThe right sidewall is now (nearly) without holes.