Welcome at f16simulator.net
This homepage is intended as a presentation of my project – a flightsimulator based on a 1:1 cockpitreplica of the F-16 Falcon – and also give other pitbuilders ideas, tips&tricks and hopefully motivation for their own projects.
Have fun browsing the page!
Michi “MiHi” Hirczy
- AoA Indicator startedWork on the Aoa indicator has begun.
- VVI ProgressThe VVI also has reached a working state.
- Finally – the altimeter is doneAfter about 2 months of building the altimeter has been finally finished!
- The Altimeter is (nearly) finishedJust the baro settings display and connector plate are still missing, everything else is working fully inside the instrument.
- The first Instrument – AltimeterAnother thing on my todo list for the sim are fully working analogue instruments.