Welcome at f16simulator.net
This homepage is intended as a presentation of my project – a flightsimulator based on a 1:1 cockpitreplica of the F-16 Falcon – and also give other pitbuilders ideas, tips&tricks and hopefully motivation for their own projects.
Have fun browsing the page!
Michi “MiHi” Hirczy
- DIY USB Wheel 04Building continues… Since the last update I have managed to finish some more things.
- DIY USB Wheel 03Phase 3 – Building After everything has been planned at the prototype looked like I intended it to I started with the final build.
- Racingrig 10 – Triple monitorsSince the last simrig update I upgraded to a triplemonitor setup + addon monitor.
- DIY USB Wheel 02After finishing most of the design work I started with programming the firmware and building a first prototype out of Plywood.
- DIY USB Wheel 01For quite some time I wanted to build a complete GT3-style steering wheel which could be used on any wheelbase.